To provide excellent health services to serving members, their dependents and retirees at all times.
Tasks of the Zimbabwe Army Medical Corps
- Casualty evacuation.
- Provision of medical supplies.
- Health promotion.
- Prophylaxis and Immunisation.
- Medical support to members, dependant and retirees.
- Military Assistance to Civil ministries with regards to:
- national disaster management, e.g. during accidents like the Dzivaresekwa Train Disaster.
- Disease surveillance, e.g. outbreak of diseases are monitored not to spread: Malaria Control, Aids Awareness.